Job Contact Information
Pay and Schedule Information
|Position Title:||Student Tech II|
|Employment Length:||Per Semester|
|Hours Per Week:||20|
|Position Start Date:||TBD|
Description of Job
- Assist with assembly of mailings.
- Assist with informational look ups.
- Create and assemble name tags for events (in donor database).
- Interact with various constiuent groups while managing front desk (walk-ins, phones, email).
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and communications.
- Assist with event set up and clean-up.
- Conduct RSVP Reminder calls for events.
Qualifications or Preferences
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communications skills with personal, telephone, and electronic contacts.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient with Word (especially mail merge), Excel, Outlook and Explorer, and database.
- Must be able to attend database training at UH Central Campus (one day).
The University of Houston System is committed to promoting a safe and secure environment at all of its component universities. The Background Checks for Employees policy (SAM 02.A.37) requires that all new hires pass a criminal background check. This policy is applicable to all positions, including faculty and adjuncts, full and part-time, permanent and temporary, as well as student employment in all university programs, regardless of funding source.