Job Contact Information
Pay and Schedule Information
|Hours Per Week:||20|
Description of Job
Position will primarily assist in maintaining the access control system. Responsibilities include:
- Testing panic buttons on a monthly basis (Primary responsibility).
- Provide customer service by answering phones.
- Assist with maintaining keys.
- Assist with maintaining equipment such as locks.
- Other duties as assigned.
All candidates must pass a criminal background check.
Qualifications or Preferences
- Experience with low voltage equipment.
- 1 year customer service experience.
The University of Houston System is committed to promoting a safe and secure environment at all of its component universities. The Background Checks for Employees policy (SAM 02.A.37) requires that all new hires pass a criminal background check. This policy is applicable to all positions, including faculty and adjuncts, full and part-time, permanent and temporary, as well as student employment in all university programs, regardless of funding source.