Applications for 2019-2020 will be available until April 19 at 5 p.m.
Requirements to apply
- Experienced material or financial hardship as a result of Hurricane Harvey
- Must have been enrolled during the Fall 2017 semester at UHCL (even if you withdrew, you may still qualify).
- Must have unmet financial need for the 2019-2020 academic year (submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA to determine this).
- Complete and submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA, and also complete the verification process, if selected. (or TAFSA and/or TPEG if not eligible for Federal Aid)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hour in fall 19 and/or spring 20 semester to receive funds
- Must also provide additional supporting information and/or documentation regarding the financial hardship to the email@example.com by April 19.
Steps to apply
- Complete and submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 hours at UHCL for Fall 19 and/or Spring 20
- Complete the Qatar Harvey Scholarship Application
- Submit supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19
If you have any questions about the aid application, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.
If you have questions about your general eligibility or the documentation needed, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-283-2567.