Helping Incoming Graduate Students Achieve Their Goals
Affordability should not be the barrier to obtaining your graduate degree, and UHCL is here to assist with the Soaring to New Heights Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is available for the summer/fall 2020 term for new, incoming graduate students and is non-renewable. To be eligible, you must:
- Be a newly admitted graduate student for the summer 2020/fall 2020 semester.
- Be degree-seeking.
- Have submitted a 2020-2021 FAFSA and all supporting documents to financial aid.
- Have an AGI on the 2020-2021 FAFSA of $65,000 or less.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA each term.
- Enroll AND successfully complete at least nine hours each fall and spring term.
For more information, email email@example.com.