Scholarship is closed for 2017-2018. Please monitor website for updates on the 2018-2019 application period.
The application will close when enough superior qualified applications have been received to make four awards for each group below.
- Must have applied to UHCL, paid the application fee and have a UHCL identification number
- Must be planning to enroll as a first time UHCL undergraduate or graduate for the Fall 2018 semester
- Must be planning to enroll for a minimum of 6 credit hours in one of the following
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Masters in Mathematical Science
- Master of Physics
- Master of Statistics
- Master in System Engineering/or Masters in Engineering Management
If you are not applying for admittance into one of these specific majors or already accepted into one of these specific majors, DO NOT apply for this scholarship!
Scholarship award is $2,000 (payout shown below); disbursements are contingent on remaining in the major for which you are awarded, good academic standing and a completion of at least 6 credit hours each applicable semester.
- $500 / fall 2018
- $500 / spring 2019
- $500 / fall 2019
- $500 / spring 2020
Questions regarding this scholarship may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org