Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
The scholarship application is currently open.
Award Amount: $1500
Requirements to Apply
- Minimum High School GPA 3.25; or
- Top 25% of graduating High school class; or
- Minimum ACT Score of 24; or
- Minimum SAT of 1170; and
- Be graduating from high school in the 2022-2023 academic year
Students must enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester. Students must remain enrolled through the census date of the term or the scholarship will be reversed and you will forfeit the remainder of the scholarship. Students must complete 15 credit hours per Fall & Spring semester to be eligible for a renewal.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative UHCL GPA; and
- Complete 15 credit hours at UHCL each semester (fall & spring)
Non-Resident and international student will be eligible for the competitive scholarship waiver.
Steps to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2024"
- Answer the questions and download your document
Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back
to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-283-2480.