You have the option to pay your tuition and fees via electronic wire transfers to UHCL. We have collected the most important information about this process for your convenience.
- UHCL students must use a UHCL email account to obtain wiring instructions from SBS@uhcl.edu.
- Any cost associated with wire transfer transactions (such as transfer fees, foreign currency conversion cost, etc.) may be charged to the individual or the company initiating a request to transfer funds and shall be deducted from the wire transferred amount.
- Students must pay their tuition and fees in U.S. Dollars.
- UHCL will accept only a wire transfer amount for the actual outstanding tuition and fees as shown on the Student Financial System.
- UHCL will credit student’s account within three business days from the date of receipt, provided all pertinent information is accurate.
- UHCL will return original wire transfer amount if funds transferred were in excess of the outstanding student balance.
- Wire transfer amount received without a UHCL Student Name and UHCL Student ID will be returned within five (5) business days.