- Course Work Section
- Email Forwarding
- Outlook Setup on Your Android Phone
- Outlook Setup on Your IOS Device
- Webmail Help
- Wireless (WiFi)
- Unit Assessment System (UAS)
Blackboard Support for Students
UHCL is now utilizing the Official Blackboard Learn Help Site. We recommend that you visit this page for information about Blackboard tools and features. Information on Blackboard Collaborate is also on the Help Site. If you have questions regarding anything not addressed on this page or the Blackboard Help Site, contact the Support Center. When reporting an issue please provide the following information:
- Your name and student ID number
- Your email address
- The rubric, course number, section number, and instructor of the course in which you experienced the issue. For example, please state that the problem "occurred in INST 3313.04, taught by Mrs. Opalenik."
- The location with the Blackboard course at which you experienced the problem. For example, please state that "I was trying to submit an assignment called Midterm Essay, which is located in the Assignments area of the course."
- The date and time at which the problem occurred.
- If possible, one or more screen captures of any error messages that you received or that demonstrate the issue that you are reporting.
- Please provide as much information as possible about the device that you were using
at the time the problem occurred. Critical information includes:
- Device Type (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, etc.)
- Location (e.g., at UHCL, at home, at work, at Starbucks)
- Internet Connection (wireless or wired; dial-up, cable, DSL)
- Operating System and Version (e.g., MacOS 10.10, Windows 8.1)
- Web Browser and Version (e.g., Firefox 45.0.2, Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m)
Please note that neither anyone in the Support Center nor on the Course Development & Support Team can reset, clear, or otherwise alter an assignment submission or test/quiz attempt without written (email) permission of the course instructor.