Most of our forms are adapted from Texas DIR's PM Lite Methodology.
- Technology Project Request Form: Addresses two key questions. Is this request a good idea? Does this request have sponsorship from executive leadership?
- User Story Worksheet: A guide for documenting requirements to include in the Business Case. Who are the stakeholders? What features do they need to accomplish critical business objectives?
- Business Case: Documents the scope, cost and ROI, to determine if this the request still a good idea. Establishes and documents buy-in from stakeholders.
- Project Charter: Formally authorizes the existence of the project. Clearly outlines the scope, timeline, and costs of the project. Empowers the project manager to apply organizational resources to project activities.
- Support Handover: Supplies our Support Center with the information to support or refer students, faculty, and staff.
- Project Closure: Finalizes the completion of the project and ensures all objectives have been met.