The Project Office's focus is global and external, addressing the technology needs of the university's business units. We operate with the following objectives in mind.
- Define, clarify, and document technology requests to determine business needs and benefit to the university.
- Partner with users to evaluate possible solutions and determine the most viable alternative.
- Respond quickly to keep the users engaged.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to build confidence and trust.
- Reduce duplication so that we manage the university’s IT solutions and provide greater support.
- Educate and inform the user so that the university develops a culture of stewarding technology.
Catalog Management System Implementation
We have implemented Catalog Management System using Acalog Software. It allows to manage stakeholder edits, request approvals and publish catalogs in real time from an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It supports any number of editors working on their own schedule or concurrently, and track edits and approval records. Catalog data has been integrated into other websites, thus making it possible for consistent data to be displayed everywhere, supporting student success.
Congratulations to the Office of Technology and a gracious 'thank you' to the Project Team for implementing the Balance Scorecard 'Spider Impact Software Tool'. All your efforts and training for ensuring that we fully understand how to use the tool, plus manage the administration element were all executed with the highest efficiency and excellent customer service.Lisa Hudson, Sr. Strategic Svcs Specialist, Office of the President