The Project Office operates with the following objectives in mind.
- Define, clarify, and document technology requests to determine business needs and benefit to the university.
- Partner with users to evaluate possible solutions and determine the most viable alternative.
- Respond quickly to keep the users engaged.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to build confidence and trust.
- Reduce duplication so that we manage the university’s IT solutions and provide greater support.
- Educate and inform the user so that the university develops a culture of stewarding technology.
To be effective, all new technology projects are encouraged to consult the Project Office.