The Project Office's focus is global and external, addressing the technology needs of the university's business units. We operate with the following objectives in mind.
The UHCL Project Office guided us expertly through the process – especially when we ran into unexpected hurdles earlier this year.
...were able to mitigate situations quickly.Bianca Schonberg, Executive Director, Education Abroad and Scholar Services
- Define, clarify, and document technology requests to determine business needs and benefit to the university.
- Partner with users to evaluate possible solutions and determine the most viable alternative.
- Respond quickly to keep the users engaged.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to build confidence and trust.
- Reduce duplication so that we manage the university’s IT solutions and provide greater support.
- Educate and inform the user so that the university develops a culture of stewarding technology.