- SDEI: Cultural Programming Tech I - 2 openings
- Responsible for outreach; communicating in person or email with newly and currently
- Assist in the development, planning, and implementation of support programs that includes
cultural events, identity and advocacy programs for women’s, LGBTQ, and other programs/events.
- Responsible for marketing events using programs such as Word, Excel and Photoshop.
- Databasing using Access.
- Routine office/clerical duties which may require typing, phone usage and office cleanup, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for outreach; communicating in person or email with newly and currently enrolled students.
Qualification or Preferences
- Effective oral/written communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Energetic, highly responsible, and self-motivated.
- Punctual and able to work flexible hours.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office including
- - PowerPoint: Creating slides.
- - Excel: Manipulating spreadsheets and creating charts.
- - Word: Creating/editing various documents types.
- Ability to use Photoshop.
- Strong interest in developing new programs for students with diverse backgrounds.
If selected for an interview, applicants must bring a resume to the interview.
Hours per Week
Preferred Work Hours
Monday - Thursday: Arranged according to class schedule
Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (preferred)
Saturday: Occasional for events
Please list your availability on the application.