- Student Tech I
Temporary position to cover the front desk during job search for receptionist.
Job description is primarily to assist with greeting and directing guests and phone coverage during lunch and events.
Other duties include: making copies, creating labels and binders, filing documents, shredding, stocking supplies, delivery/pick up of internal documents and other miscellaneous tasks.
Student will be working with staff, guests, students and administrators.
Qualifications or Preferences
To be considered, applicants:
- - Must have good language skills (written and oral).
- - Must have professional demeanor as the front desk representative.
- - Be able to work on projects and stay on task.
- - Be reliable to come as scheduled.
- - Be able to handle issues and information confidentially.
- - Must have basic computer skills, including Word.
- - Must be available to work Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 or 6 p.m. and on holiday/summer breaks.
- - Must be flexible with schedule as we sometimes have to work around events or deadlines.
DeadlineUntil position filled.
Start DateDecember 13 or 20, 2017 (depending on HR approval)
Rate of Pay$8.30 an hour
Hours per Week
20 maximum per week during class time – total hours may vary
Preferred Work Hours
- Mon - Thu: 3 - 6 hours; may be early or late shift
- Fri: required; may be early or late shift
- Sat - Sun: Closed
Students, please indicate your availability on the application.