- Student Assistant (Bilingual)
DepartmentOrientation and New Student Programs (ONSP)
ONSP serves as the bridge for new students and their families to the institution.
Being a Hispanic Serving Institution, this student assistant position focuses on the development and implementation of Spanish speaking presentations to be offered during SOAR and TSO beginning in January 2018.
Qualifications or Preferences
- - Current UHCL student with at least one completed semester at UHCL and in good standing
with the institution.
- - Applicant must be bilingual in Spanish (i.e. fluent in terms of your reading, writing
and speaking skills).
- - The successful candidate is approachable, friendly, team-oriented and comfortable
in an environment which is fast-paced.
- - Applicant must have good time management skills and be flexible as needed
- - Current UHCL student with at least one completed semester at UHCL and in good standing with the institution.
DeadlineUntil position filled.
Rate of Pay$8.30 an hour
Preferred Work Hours
- Mon - Fri: Variable
- Sat: Variable
- Sun: Closed
Students, please indicate your availability on the application.