- Student Tech I - Circulation
This position is primarily responsible for fulfilling functions related to library circulation. This includes:
- - Shelving books and other library materials
- - Shelf reading - checking bookshelves in order to maintain proper book organization
- - Assisting library patrons at the circulation desk
- - Keeping paper loaded in the copiers, microfilm machines and printers.
- - Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications or Preferences
- - Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
- - Good customer service skills
- - Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- - Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds and push book carts weighing up to 50
- - Ability to engage in physical labor for shifts of 4-8 hours (with regular breaks).
- - Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends.
- - Must be enrolled in 9 semester hours each fall/spring semester if undergraduate student, or 6 semester hours if graduate student, and be in good academic standing.
Rate of Pay$8.30/hr
Hours per Week15-20
(>20 hours per week may be available during summer)
Preferred Work HoursMon - Sun: Please indicate your availability on application.