- Student Tech I - Office Assistant
The student in this position must have excellent communication skills and will:
- - Work closely with Career Services staff to support career programs and events throughout the semester, including weekend events.
- - Gain a basic knowledge of career programs and events and be able to clearly articulate such information to the campus community.
- - Manage student requests for appointments, answer phones, enter information into databases, explain policies, email students.
- - Have excellent command of English and capable of managing student requests with professionalism.
- - Assist students in finding appropriate information and resources related to their major/career decision-making.
- - Perform other Career Services related administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications or Preferences
- - Meet all University of Houston-Clear Lake student on-campus employment requirements..
- - Professional attire is expected for this position.
- - Excellent communication skills required.
- - Be able to work a total of 20 hours per week, at times specified below. No exceptions
can be on the shifts listed below.
Please include a copy of your resume with your On-Campus Student Employment application - email your resume to email@example.com
Rate of Pay$8.30 per hour
Hours per Week
Up to 20
Preferred Work Hours
- - Must be able to work Mon - Thu: 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- - Some events will occur on weekends, notice of shift changes will be communicated
Students, please indicate your availability on the application.