- Fitness Room Attendant - Closed
DepartmentCampus Recreation and Wellness
LocationSSCB 2nd floor
Opening/closing the SSCB Fitness Room, working at the reception desk, greeting, checking in, and signing up members.
Cleaning of equipment, picking up weights and assisting members. Monitor use of equipment.
Clerical work including database entry and filing. Assist full time staff in programming projects and other duties assigned.
Qualifications or Preferences
- Flexibility to work early mornings, late evenings, and weekends.
- CPR/AED & First Aid certification mandatory or must be obtained immediately upon hire if not current.
- Knowledge of resistance training or exercise equipment helpful but not necessary. Physical ability to demonstrate use of equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computers, good verbal/communication skills, ability to lift 50 lbs.
Preference given to those currently enrolled in the Fitness and Human Performance program.
Rate of Pay$7.76/hr
Hours per Week10 - 20 hours per week
Preferred Work Hours
- Mon - Thu: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sat: 1:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sun: Closed
Students, please indicate your availability on the application.
Application - Campus Rec Fitness Room Attendant