- All the flyers that are to be posted On Campus need to be stamped in the Student Life Office.
- Permission to post flyers outside office suites may be granted only by staff members in that office.
- Any event held on-campus needs to include the American Disability Act disclaimer.
- All flyers will be up for a maximum of one month.
- Flyers are only to be posted on approved boards and kiosks.
- Flyers are not to be posted on glass, window, doors, wood railings or walls, bathrooms, elevators, etc.
Non-UHCL Organizations: A maximum of 4 flyers can be posted on approved kiosks. You need to ask for locations to post when you have your flyer stamped.
UHCL Student Organizations and Offices: A maximum of 35 flyers can be posted in approved locations for all sponsored events.