Welcome to UHCL
Congratulations and welcome to the Hawk family! Our office is one of many helpful resources available to you as you begin your graduate career.
Orientation for graduate students is not mandatory but it's an opportunity for you to:
- Visit the campus.
- Meet advisers in your school.
- Interact with current students and your new colleagues.
If you decide to attend an orientation session, register for a Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) in E-Services.
Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) Sessions
Attendance for the entire session is recommended.
- Spring 2018 Sessions
January 4, 1 - 6 p.m.
January 13, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- A $50 orientation fee is applied to an attending student’s overall tuition and fees.
- Guests: $20 nonrefundable fee
- Park: Free in Lot D and Lot R, Campus Parking
The ONSP Office provides various programs focused on helping in your successful transition to UHCL. You can also email us with questions you may have.