Advertise your event
Any student organization or university office or department may request space to announce events to be displayed on the SSCB Electronic Marquee.
- The electronic marquee is reserved for large campus events that are open to everyone.
- If questionable, the Student Life staff determines what is considered a large campus event. UHCL student organizations, offices, and departments may advertise on the electronic marquee.
- All announcements may be posted no sooner than two weeks prior to the event and no longer than two weeks at a time.
- Each student organization, office, and department may advertise a maximum of two events at the same time, if it follows the guidelines.
- There is a limit of one frame/slide for each event advertised: up to three lines, 18 characters per line*(including spaces and punctuation).
- Information must include student organization/office/department name or acronym, and time, date, and place of the event.
This for is unavailable. Please contact us with questions.