Sign up for sports and events using IMLeagues.com.
Use your UHCL email and select the University of Houston-Clear Lake as your university.
Select how you want to set up your account:
> Select Sign Up at the top right of the page.
> Log in with Facebook if your Facebook account uses your uhcl email account.
Use your UHCL email.
Activate your IMLeagues account.
After creating your account, you are sent an email with an activation link.
You should be automatically joined to UHCL.
If not, select schools by clicking the Schools link.
Log into your IMLeagues account and click either the
- Get Involved button
on the top right of your user homepage, or
- UHCL link at the top of IMLeagues school page
The current sports are displayed.
- Select the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (i.e., Men's, Women's, Co-Rec)
- Choose the division (i.e., Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 4:00 p.m.)
Team Captains invite members to their team by clicking Team Options > Invite Members.
If invited members are
- Registered on IMLeagues, search for their names and invite them.
- Not yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to Invite by Email Address and input their email.
Invited members must accept the invitation in order to join the team.
You can join a team by
- Accepting a request from the captain of a team to join.
- Finding an existing team on the league page, and clicking Join Team to send a join request.
- Finding the team and captain's name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captains' playercard page, viewing the team, and requesting to join.
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like.
You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.