Begins: February 1, 2018
Location: Fitness Room, 2nd floor SSCB, across from elevators
Maximize your workout with a Certified Personal Trainer who designs a customized plan to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.
Our trainers specialize in many areas of study and practice which include cardiovascular health, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, functional performance, weight management, exercise adherence education, general nutrition advice, and athletic conditioning.
Personal Training Staff
As new trainers are added, they will be included on our website. You have a choice in who you train with depending on availability, goals, and comfort level. Let us guide you along your fitness journey
- Personal Training Staff
Fitness and Human Performance Pre PT
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Education major, post baccalaureate program
- ACE Personal Training Certification (NCCA accredited certification)
pursuing M.S., Public Health
B.S., Exercise Science, UHCL
- American Sports and Fitness Association (ASFA)
- Duration: Each paid session is 45-50 minutes.
- Payment: Cash and check only. No refunds for unused sessions.
Payments must be made in Student Life, SSCB 1.204, during normal business hours.
|Session Type||Sessions||Student / Non-Student Cost|
|Fitness Assessment Only||1||$10 / $15|
|Personal Training - Individual||1||$20 / $25|
|Personal Training - Individual||5||$90 / $110|
|Personal Training - Individual||10||$170 / $210|
Personal Training Registration
Submit the form below and we'll contact you about the availability of personal trainers and schedule a meeting. New Campus Recreation and Wellness members receive 1 free consultation with a Personal Trainer. New members must complete the interest form to have that meeting scheduled.
Your Initial Assessment meeting may take place with someone other than your selected trainer and covers:
- Your personal goals
- A short medical history
- Complete initial measurements
- A brief workout
- A schedule for the number of sessions you have registered and paid for