All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are requesting a template and/or logo, clearly outline your needs for the item(s) and the project(s) you plan to use them on.
Please allow two to three business days for each brand guide project review.
- Additional rounds of edits will also need two business days.
- During the end of the fiscal year [late July to end of August], response times could be delayed up to five to seven business days. Please plan accordingly.
Accepted file formats include pdf, jpeg, png, ai, tiff, psd, Word, ppt and eps. Please do not send Microsoft Publisher files.
File submission size is limited to 5 MB.
- Submissions larger than 5 MB will be deleted to ensure the Brand Guide mailbox does not get full.
- If you need to downsize the file in order to send for approval, please disclose that information in your submission.
Please submit an official vendor mockup of all promotional items to Brand Guide prior to sending them to Procurement. When submitting vendor mockups for approval, please attach them as a .jpg, .png or .pdf and not as an image embedded in a word document.
Approvals for promotional items can be used up to 18 months without re-approval, but only if the mockup does not change (i.e. the graphics, text and colors remain the same).
- Promotional items include t-shirts, cups, backpacks, pens, hats, electronics, keychains, etc.
- All other print items are not included in this process.
Attach your approval email from Brand Guide to the request you send Procurement for approval of your purchase.