As a UHCL graduate or recipient of a teacher's certificate, you are automatically a member of the UHCL Alumni Association – no dues necessary! This means that you have access to the entire family of alumni, plus a host of great benefits.
Your UHCL Alumni Association benefits include:
- Subscription to the Hawk E-News; the official newsletter of the UHCL Alumni Association
- FREE computer training classes offered by the University of Houston System IT Training Department
- 10% discount on face-to-face courses offered by Center for Executive Education
- 10% discount on all classes offered by the Foreign Language Program
- 10% discount on all regular-priced merchandise at UHCL Official Bookstore
- Career information, networking, résumé and interview assistance at Career and Counseling Services
- FREE admission to Armand Bayou Nature Center (ABNC). A valid UHCL Alumni Association membership card must be presented at the time of admission and admits the holder during regular ABNC operating hours. The ID is not valid for admission during special events and/or festivals (Martyn Farm Harvest Festival, Yuletide Celebration, etc.) It does not apply to education program fees or gift shop discounts. Operating hours, exhibit and public program information is available online www.abnc.org or by calling 281-474-2551
- Invitations to socials, lectures and career-networking events throughout the year
Alumni Association Membership Card
Your official Alumni Association membership card gives you access to a variety of benefits and services. Request yours today by submitting the following information:
Do you have a new job or a new baby? Did you receive an award or are you retired? Bring us up to date by submitting your new information or updating old information online.
Want to give more to your alma mater? Become a Lifetime Member today.