As a UHCL graduate or recipient of a teacher's certificate, you are automatically a member of the UHCL Alumni Association – no dues necessary! This means that you have access to the entire family of alumni, plus a host of great benefits.
Your UHCL Alumni Association benefits include:
- Subscription to the Alumni Newsletter; the official newsletter of the UHCL Alumni Association
- 10% discount on face-to-face courses offered by Center for Executive Education
- 10% discount on all classes offered by the Foreign Language Program
- UHCL Bayou Theater: Pay the presale price at the door with your valid UHCL Alumni Association membership card. Visit UHCL Bayou Theater for more information on upcoming shows and concerts.
- Library privileges at the Alfred R. Neumann Library; you may check out up to 10 items at a time, including up to four DVDs. You are also able to have books transferred from UH or UHD using the request option in the library catalog. You must have a UHCL Alumni Association membership card to check out items.
- FREE admission to Armand Bayou Nature Center (ABNC). A valid UHCL Alumni Association membership card must be presented at the time of admission and admits the holder during regular ABNC operating hours. The ID is not valid for admission during special events and/or festivals (Martyn Farm Harvest Festival, Yuletide Celebration, etc.) It does not apply to education program fees or gift shop discounts. Operating hours, exhibit and public program information is available online www.abnc.org or by calling 281-474-2551
- Invitations to socials, lectures and career-networking events throughout the year
Alumni Association Membership Card
Your official Alumni Association membership card gives you access to a variety of benefits and services. Request yours today!
Do you have a new job or a new baby? Did you receive an award or are you retired? Bring us up to date by submitting your new information or updating old information online.
Want to give more to your alma mater? Become a Lifetime Member today.