Fall 2021 One Stop Registration Day
Saturday, August 7
Student Services and Classroom Building (SSCB)
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Registration is now closed.
Walk-ins are welcome starting at 11 a.m. Students must be either freshman or transfer student, who has already been admitted/accepted to UHCL. If you are still in the process of applying, please visit us next week during normal business hours.
Register by Phone
To speak with the Admissions team by phone, please call 281-283-2500 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During this exclusive, one-stop event for undergraduate students, we will help you to take care of your next steps to enroll for fall 2021 classes at UHCL, from financial aid to enrollment. Our helpful staff will be ready to support you through your transition.
You will be able to:
- Submit transcripts and documents for admission
- Already applied but still needing to submit documents for a decision? Bring official transcripts from every college or university attended for an on-the-spot admissions decision. (Only available for Transfer Students.)*
Enroll in Classes
- Get your bacterial meningitis vaccine from UHCL Health Services
- Submit your bacterial meningitis documentation
- Take the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) exam ahead of time by scheduling your TSI here
- If you took the TSI or TSIA 2 at an institution other than UHCL, please complete the Authorization for Release of TSI Assessment Scores form to authorize retrieval of your TSI scores and uploading onto your UHCL student record. Complete this form on-site or ahead of time to get TSI holds reviewed and adjusted.
- Attend group advising and registration sessions
- Register for fall 2021 courses (admitted students)
- Sign up for orientation with help from Orientation and New Student Programs
- Make a payment or set up a payment plan through Student Business Services
- Complete your FAFSA, submit verification documents or accept your aid for the 2021-2022 academic year with help from Student Financial Aid
- Talk to Accessibility Support Center to learn about how you apply for services.
- Complete forms for veteran benefits with help from the Captain Wendell M. Wilson Office of Veteran Services
- Pick up your Hawk Card (student ID) from the Student Enrollment Center
- Join housing staff to complete the housing application
- Learn about our Student Success Resources including Student Success Center, Math Center, and Writing Center that will support your educational journey
- Get a guided tour of our campus
- Tour Hunter Residence Hall or University Forest Apartments
- Participate in student activities while you wait for your group advising appointment
Fall 2021 classes begin August 23. Attend the event to complete your next steps in one day and enjoy the rest of your summer before classes begin!
*Must have a Fall 2021 application already on file. Must have official transcripts from every college or university attended. To be considered official, the transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing school and could not have been given to you more than 60 days ago.
Parking and Directions
- Event Check-in: Student Services and Classroom Building (SSCB), First Floor
- Parking available in Student Lot D
For maps and directions, visit www.uhcl.edu/maps.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability in order to participate should contact the Admissions team. Please call 281-283-2500 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.