Join us at Discover UHCL!
Saturday, November 11, 2023
9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Check in Location: Student Services and Classrooms Building (SSCB)
This event is designed for new and prospective students: including high school juniors and seniors, or students that wish to transfer to UHCL for a bachelors degree.
Let us show you what makes UHCL so special! At Discover UHCL, you can explore our beautiful campus, as well as get information about academics, financial aid, on-campus housing, student involvement, and so much more. Our open house gives you opportunities to mingle with faculty, staff, and student representatives from across campus for an inside look on what being a Hawk is all about!
Opportunities for you to get to know UHCL include:
- Information sessions about our academic majors and programs.
- Guided Campus Tours and opportunities to explore Hunter Residence Hall.
- Opportunities to learn from our knowledgeable faculty, staff and student representatives about the wide variety of programs and services.
What to Expect
- Scholarship Drawings
- Live entertainment from a local DJ
- Fun games and activities
- Food trucks (available for purchase)
- Academic College Browse
- Student Club/Organization Browse
- Admissions Info Sessions
- Financial Aid Info Sessions
- UHCL en Español
*Apply for admission during the event and the $45 application fee will be waived
*Previously paid application fees will not be refunded.
Check-In: Will be at both entrances of the Student Services and Classroom Building.
Parking: Designated for the event is Parking Lot D
If you require special accommodations for any condition or disability, please call 281-283-2500 or email CampusVisitRsvp@uhcl.edu to make arrangements for the accommodation.