Open House at Texas Medical Center
Thursday, April 18, 2019
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This event is for transfer and graduate students only. UHCL at Texas Medical Center is located at 2151 West Holcombe, Houston, TX 77030.
- Meet faculty and advisers who will be there to answer questions
- Talk with enrollment management counselors
- Tour our Texas Medical Center campus
- Learn about costs, career options, financial aid, deadlines, and admission requirements
- Apply to become a UHCL student and the application fee will be waived*
Programs featured at this Open House:
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Healthcare Administration/Master of Business Administration (joint degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Healthcare Services
At UHCL, we recognize the growing need for qualified healthcare administrators and our health care programs can help you achieve your dreams.
For your convenience, all graduate and undergraduate classes for these programs are offered at our facility in the Texas Medical Center-the largest medical center complex in the world. Our programs prepare graduates to serve in administrative and leadership positions at various Houston, Texas institutions such as Memorial-Hermann Healthcare System, The Methodist Health System, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Texas Children’s Hospital to name a few.
For information about the event, please call the Special Events line at 281-283-2515 or email OpenHouseRSVP@uhcl.edu.
* The $45 application fee will not be assessed for students who submit an application for admission during Open House. International students will have $45 deducted from their application fee. Previously-paid application fees will not be refunded.