On campus, you'll discover a dynamic learning environment that combines the quiet beauty of the upper Texas Gulf Coast with the high energy of a metropolitan city.
Hawk Adventure features information on how to get admitted and a 1.5 hour, 2.25 mile walking tour of UHCL led by current students.
Must-See Campus Checklist
- Housing at UHCL! NEW! Hunter Hall (Residential Hall) and University Forest Apartments
- World Class Library
- Campus Recreation and Wellness Center
- Notable Art Gallery and Workshops
- Potter's Pond and Horsepen Bayou
- On-campus Patio Café
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) building!