Upcoming Admission Previews will be announced soon.
This event is intended for future transfer students only.
Spring Admissions Preview is our final big event before the start of the Spring 2019 semester. Transfer students seeking admission for Spring 2019 can receive an On-The-Spot Admissions Decision when they apply at the event!
Admissions Preview Highlights:
- Attend workshops for admissions, financial aid and scholarships
- Learn about our Automatic Transfer Scholarship (worth $750/semester)
- Take a tour of campus, including our new Recreation and Wellness Center and our new STEM Classroom Building
- Apply for an On-The-Spot Admissions Decision* (application fee is $45)
- Submit documents and apply for regular admissions (application fee is $45)
- Introduce your friends and family to campus while meeting future Hawks
All students wishing to participate in On-The-Spot Admissions must bring official transcripts (sealed and printed within the last 60 days) from all previous colleges/universities and required test scores with them to the event. These documents will not be returned. Documents submitted to UHCL prior to the event cannot be accessed for On-The-Spot Admissions.
Freshman, international and doctoral students are not eligible for On-the-Spot Admissions. In addition, students interested in the following programs are not eligible: MS Finance, MHA, MHA/MBA, Nursing, Behavioral Analysis and Behavioral Analysis Certification, Counseling, Professional, School and I/O Psychology, Family Therapy, Digital Media, Literature, College of Education graduate programs, and College of Science and Engineering graduate programs. Students applying for the MBA and MS Accounting who are not eligible for a test score exemption are also not eligible. Although an On-the-Spot Admissions decision is not available during the event, this event is a wonderful opportunity to get more information about our programs and submit documents to complete your application file.
If you require special accommodations for a disability, please call 281-283-2515 or email OpenHouseRSVP@uhcl.edu at least one week prior to the event to make arrangements for the accommodation.