- CURRENT, VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTS. Always check the identification requirements of the testing company/sponsor prior
to registering for your test.
- Examinees are not allowed to bring unauthorized items into the testing area. Items
not permitted in the Testing Room include:
* These materials may be allowed with explicit instructor or testing company authorization.
- Cell or smartphones (include – IPhone, Android, etc)
- Food, beverages, gum, candy and tobacco products
- Cameras or recording devices
- Wireless communication devices of any kind (PDAs, tablet PCs, iPods, iPads)
- Listening devices (mp3 players, radios, headphones, recorders)
- Notes, books, dictionaries, or any type of study materials*
- Hats or hoods (unless worn for religious purposes)
- Backpacks, bags or purses
- Digital watches, watches with calculator functions, and watches with an audible alarm.
- Paper of any kind*
- Personal belongings must be left in the secured lockers. Lockers have limited space,
so plan accordingly when bringing items into the Testing Center.
- Dress comfortably in layers for all testing scenarios; be prepared so you can adapt
to variations in room temperature. Although jackets or coats are not permitted in
the testing room, you may wear sweaters or light-weight outerwear. Do not wear clothing
with hoods attached, hats or sunglasses into the testing room.
- Examinees will be monitored by proctors (including video monitoring) while in the
testing room; any appearance of cheating will be investigated and an irregularity
report filed and reported.
- Examinees must sign-in before taking their test.
- Examinees are asked to be considerate of other test-takers by being as quiet as possible
when entering and leaving the testing room.
- Talking is not permitted in the testing area.
- No testing materials will leave the testing center. All materials provided must be
returned upon completion of the exam, including scratch paper used.
- Once you have started an exam, you should remain seated. Leaving the testing room
for any reason for the duration of the exam is not permitted. Raise your hand if you
need any assistance.
- No bathroom breaks are allowed unless proctors have been informed in advance by the
instructor or testing company.
- Should an emergency occur in which you must leave the exam, you will be accompanied
by a proctor if you wish to return to the exam. Otherwise, your computer will be reset
and reassigned to the next student checking in.
- Please plan ahead and allow enough time to complete your exam. If you do not complete
by closing time, your exam will be picked up and considered completed. All exams will
be collected at the scheduled closing time. No exceptions will be made.