Enhance Your Graduate Psychology Degree Training
Expand your training in psychology with the Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate at University of Houston-Clear Lake. If you've already completed a master's degree in psychology or a related field, this certificate will augment your knowledge of behavior principles, assessment and intervention. You'll also gain valuable practicum experience as you complete your capstone research project.
Take the Next Step to Board Certification
UHCL's Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate meets the coursework and practicum requirements
to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam. Behavior analysts are sought
after in schools, clinics and many other agencies for their advanced skills. By narrowing
your focus, you'll expand your options.
Request InformationHow to ApplyVisit
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
Admission DeadlineFall: March 1
Spring: Oct. 1
ApplicationApply online for admission to the University of Houston-Clear Lake as a graduate student.
- The following two documents must be uploaded to your UHCL E-Services account (assigned
after you have completed the ApplyTexas online application):
- Curriculum Vitae: An expanded résumé describing previous education; all work experience; relevant course work and relevant volunteer activities; any honors, presentations, papers, avocations or other relevant life experiences.
- Statement of purpose and goals, not to exceed 1,000 words, describing your reasons for wanting this degree and how it fits into career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably at least one from an academic source, should be submitted directly by the recommenders to email@example.com. No form is required. Recommendations from academic faculty and/or work supervisors who know you well are especially appreciated.
- The following two documents must be uploaded to your UHCL E-Services account (assigned after you have completed the ApplyTexas online application):
This degree has a specific set of courses you’ll need to complete before you can graduate from University of Houston-Clear Lake. Learn more about the classes that will help you complete the requirements of this degree.
Investigate the direction of your future with this look into the prospective costs of a degree from UHCL.
Tuition and FeesNet Price CalculatorFee Schedule Calculator
Deadlines for Applying
- Graduate Deadlines
FallNew Degree-Seeking Students - August 1
Former UHCL Students - August 15
SpringNew Degree-Seeking Students - January 5
Former UHCL Students - January 15
SummerNew Degree-Seeking Students - May 1
Former UHCL Students - May 25
Please note, some graduate programs have special deadlines and requirements. For more information go to How to Apply. Check the status of your application online through E-Services using your UHCL student ID.
The UHCL applications is available online through www.applytexas.org. The online application is scheduled to close for Graduate students after the Formal UHCL Student deadline of each semester.
Applying After the Priority Deadline
New, non-degree seeking, and former UHCL students applying after the deadlines above may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the appropriate graduate enrollment counselor for more information. A $50.00 Late Registration Fee or $50.00 Late Payment may apply.
Review the UHCL Academic Calendar for registration and payment dates and deadlines.
- International Deadlines
Priority – March 1
Final – June 1
Priority – August 1
Final – November 1
Priority – February 1
Final – April 20
Students interested in qualifying for scholarships &/or applying for visas outside the U.S. should apply and submit the application documents/test scores by the priority deadline
*International freshmen applicants will not be accepted for Summer semester.
Accreditations and Distinctions
|The Behavioral Analysis program is accredited by the Association for Behavioral Analysis International.|