President Blake assembled a set of catalysts to lead the charge in our strategic planning process. Our integral teams include:
Elements of our process will continue to be refined as we gather feedback and outline our implementation plan.
- Strategic Categories
- Environmental Assessment
- Strategic Themes
- Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic Objectives
- Development of specific performance measures to support the KPI’s of the themes
- Review and Approval
- Shared Governance
- Senior Leadership
- Board of Regents
What is the Balanced Scorecard Institute?
The Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI) is a Strategy Management Group company that provides consulting, training, and professional certification services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide. BSI specializes in helping organizations:
- Become a high-performance organization
- Increase focus on strategy and results
- Prioritize projects & initiatives
- Improve organizational performance by measuring what matters
- Align the work people do on a day-to-day basis with organization vision and strategy
- Improve communication of the organization’s vision and strategy
- Transform the organization and build buy-in to change
- Build complete strategic management systems
We selected BSI as our partner-in-planning to develop our strategic framework because of their award-winning methodology and 15-year track record of successfully improving organizational alignment. They have consulted a diverse group of organizations across multiple industries, have trained over 6,000 people in 80 countries, and have now certified over 2,000 balanced scorecard practitioners worldwide.