UHCL students, faculty and staff traveling to foreign countries are eligible and encouraged to purchase an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) or International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC). These internationally-recognized picture ID cards can be purchased from the Travel Office for $25 and include 180 days of travel insurance (an additional 180 of travel insurance may be purchased for an additional $25 when card is first purchased).
- International Student Identity Card Application
- International Teacher Identity Card Application
- Insurance Coverage Limits
- International Teacher/Student Identity Card
- International Teacher/Student Identity Card – Discounts & Benefits
Upon receipt of all required materials, cards take 3-5 business days to complete.