Make An Airline Reservation
The University of Houston System has a contract with Carlson Wagonlit. They are able to obtain both state contract and promotional fares. As of 09/01/2006 a service fee of $14 is charged for all tickets issued. Tickets purchased from Carlson Wagonlit Travel can be charged to University's centrally billed account with Citibank if a Travel Authorization has been submitted to the travel office and has a number assigned to it. Carlson Wagonlit can also charge tickets to a traveler's personal and/or corporate charge card. Joe Zamora is our designated agent, however in his absence, any travel agent may assist you.
Reservations can be made by contacting the UHCL Travel Office at ext. 2270 or emailing at email@example.com. All airfare questions and bookings should be routed through the Travel Office. Currently, we do not require same day quote, unless you plan on flying from outside the Houston area.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
4801 Woodway, Suite 400 E
Houston, TX 77056
Toll Free: (800) 795-9005
Our designated agent for Carlson Wagonlit: Joe Zamora
The Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS) State Travel Management Program (STMP) negotiates discounted rates with airlines each fiscal year. Travelers are required to use these contracts unless:
- There is no contract available.
- A non-contract vendor offers a lower total cost that is available to the general public. PLEASE CONTACT THE TRAVEL DEPARTMENT REGARDING REQUIREMENTS FOR UTILIZING THIS EXCEPTION.
Airfare contracts are available for business related travel to:
- elected and appointed state officers.
- State agency employees, including employees of institutions of higher education
- Prospective employees when their travel expenses are paid by state in accordance with guidelines established by the Comptroller of Public Accounts.
A list of these contracts are available at: http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/stmp