The University of Houston-Clear Lake is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, master's and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of Houston-Clear Lake. More information can be found on www.sacscoc.org.
SACSCOC Accreditation Resources
- Principles of Accreditation: Foundation for Quality Enhancement
- Resource Manual for the 2018 Principles of Accreditation: Foundations for Quality Enhancement: This manual is a companion piece to the 2018 Principles of Accreditation, providing detailed guidance with notes, rationale, questions and documentation recommendations.
UHCL - SACSCOC Resources
- Assessment Presentation
- Substantive Change Policy
- UHCL Program Inventory with CIP Codes
- UHCL 2012 Reaffirmation of Accreditation (password protected)
- UHCL 2018 Fifth-Year Interim Report (password protected)