The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is to provide timely
collection, analysis, and dissemination of institutional data to both internal and
external constituents in support of quality improvement of UHCL programs and services.
This includes providing information to support the planning, assessment, and budgeting
OIE Services fall into three functional areas:
- Institutional Research reports clear, accurate and relevant institutional data and analysis to our customers in a timely fashion
- Planning and Assessment contributes to the mission of UHCL by promoting and leading institutional effectiveness activities
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is designed to enhance student learning of applied critical thinking for lifelong learning and adaptability
OIE Values will be promoted with each product delivery.
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Responsiveness to internal and external constituents
- High quality and professionalism
OIE Staff are responsive to the data requests of University of Houston System (UHS); federal and state reporting agencies; external publications, survey and accrediting organizations; and internal UHCL organizations.