At the Copy Center, we support the mission of University of Houston-Clear Lake by providing on-campus specialists and equipment to assist the faculty, staff and students with high quality printing at a competitive and reasonable price. Our top priority is customer service.
If printed materials will be mailed off-campus or seen by an external audience, prior approval must be obtained from the UHCL Brand Guide Team at email@example.com.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to have a job printed by an off-campus commercial printer. An off-campus printing approval form issued by the printing services supervisor must be presented with your purchase request.
UHCL Graphic Standards
Need more help? Call us at 281-283-2220 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy Center Services
UHCL Copy Center is located in the Bayou Building, Room 2403, across from the Library on the second floor and specializes in high volume printing. The center also sells cartons of copier paper and we deliver the next day! Simply use the Copy Center IDT Form.
Other services available are:
- Wide assortment of color paper
- Wide selection of white paper
- Full-color large posters up to 42"x 48"
- Custom graphic design
- GBC spiral binding
- Fax service
- 3-hole drilling
- Note pads
- Shrink wrap
The Copy Center is Student Friendly!
We have an updated PC and Mac for students' use anytime at no cost. You can access your files from your email, Blackboard, or USB to make changes to your files or print directly to our printers. The Copy Center is the only place on campus where color printing is available. And if you need assistance with your project, we are here to help!
UHCL Copy Center has Color Print, which allows you to forward your color file to our new color printer without leaving your desk. Services may be charged directly to a University of Houston-Clear Lake cost center, or paid in cash or check directly to UHCL Copy Center.
When sending a file to ColorPrint:
- Include the file itself: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Please specify the paper size: letter, legal, 11 x 17, 12 x 18. Also, please let us know if any bleeds are included.
- Please name the paper you'd like to use to print: bond, text weight, cover stock, glossy photo paper, etc. If you're requesting colored paper, please be sure to include the color.
- If bindery or finishing is required, please identify the method: spiral binding, staple, fold, laminating, etc.